The Walking Ally - The Dalek Invasion of Earth (Tales From The TARDIS)
Tonight on Tales From The TARDIS, we're going over part five of the 'Dalek Invasion of Earth', with this chapter called 'The Walking Ally, which is a bit ironic when you really think about it!
- For something called the Walking Ally, Ian's ally Larry does very little of it, he gets hurt and killed by his own brother-turned-roboman
- Susan and David little flirt scene was nice, and the Doctor's quip of 'Something's cooking' implies he knows something is up with them while also addressing the food Susan manged to prepare
- The Dalek's plan is to turn the Earth into basically the Death Star, remove the core and replace it with an engine
- Ian picks the worst hiding spots imaginable, I bet he sucked at hide & seek as a kid
- There is a great moment when the Dalek Babrara is speaking too looks towards the camera as of if to say 'can you believe the balls on this woman' when she demands to speak to his superior the Black Dalek.