1. Open your McAfee panel
2. Press the gear icon in the top right corner
3. Go to quarantine
4. Scroll all the way down. Last file should be BBTAG.exe (though the description might say something about a thread)
5. Restore the file
6. Back in the panel, press the "PC security" tab
7. Double click "Realtime scan(ing)" (Again guess work)
8. You now see a drop down that is called "Excepted files"(or some such)
9. Expand it and you will get an option to add files, press that and go to the game directory and sellect BBTAG.exe and press okay.
Monday, July 30, 2018
Hello Dwellers and Welcome To Comics From The Basement… Comic Books that act as an expanded universe for a franchise seen only on TV, V...
Are you familiar with Voyager's Emergency Medical Hologram? He's quite unique, even for an old EMH Mark I. Now he holds rank in Sta...
Hello Dwellers and Welcome to the Basement...We're talking Anime today, as we wrap up our look of the series Blue Seed with episode 26...