For the first time ever on my pokey little YouTube channel, I'm talking about Sherlock with my review of 'The Six Thatchers' (Season 4, Episode 1).
Note: There will be spoilers!
THE GAME'S AFOOT!
- If you go back to the first episode of the series, and how for the most part his life was always getting better, you knew sooner or later that John Watson was going to face get some major tragedy
- Mary's past being filled out in this episode was great, though it did kind of foretold the ending in advance
- Everything with Mrs. Norbury had me thinking 'This is what would happen if Miss Moneypenny simply had enough' in the James Bond franchise
- Sherlock had two major humanizing moments in this episode, the first with how he broke the news to the kid's parents of how he died a week before his car exploded and the second of him actually trying to get help to figure out what to do to help John following Mary's death
- I loved the brotherly banter with Mycroft and Sherlock at the start of the episode, despite how smart they are, they are so childish!