- First Aired: January 22, 1966
- Broadcast Results: 9.8 Million Viewers (Up 300K from part 10)
- Episode lost, only stills, fragments exist
- Loose Cannon Reconstruction used for Review
- The Doctor is absent for the majority of the episode
- The Daleks have reached their limit with Chen's ego
Monday, August 28, 2017
Doctor Who - The Daleks Master Plan Part 11: The Abandoned Planet
It's Monday August 28, 2017, and on this week's Tales From The TARDIS, I go over 'The Abandoned Planet' which is part 11 of The Daleks Master Plan.
Hello Dwellers and Welcome To Comics From The Basement… Comic Books that act as an expanded universe for a franchise seen only on TV, V...
Hello Dwellers and Welcome to the Basement... So today (December 23) I'm 34 years old... which will be the last year I fall into the...
With what happened in last week's episode, the Vaadwaur are now an even bigger threat than the Alliance has first thought... and we do...