Marvel's Agents of SHIELD: The Patriot
We had a brand new episode of MARVEL's Agents of SHIELD Tonight titled 'The Patriot' (Season 4, Episode 10) and thus we're doing a little recap and review after watching it! Spoiler Warning is in effect!
- Mace is exposed as being a fraud, not really having powers, but he makes the perfect figure head for SHIELD because he can play politics and work the press
- LMD May knows something is off, and discovers she's a machine following her skin being punctured
- The REAL May woke up because she was put in the simulation of a freaking day spa...
- Aida 2.0 clearly has an ego about LMD May being a bit more advance and doesn't take to kindly to Radcliff not letting her just get the Darkholm
- Fitz wants to figure out what's went wrong with Aida 1.0, but Simmons is oddly... anti-investigating it