- I couldn't tell if Mr. Terrifc was hitting on Ragman or not
- Felicity's bombshell of a revelation certainly will be interesting if it's followed up on
- Cody turning into a variation of Solomon Grundy via a substance called Stardust is rather ironic
- Cody's performance was solid, it wasn't a breakout role or anything special
- The flashbacks need to go away, this week's lesson just hammered in the 'moral' of the actual main story even more so
- I'm know some fic writers who will have a field day with Speedy dealing with the reporter
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Hello Dwellers and Welcome to The Basement! Tonight I'm going over the Arrow episode 'A Matter of Trust', which guest starred Cody Rhodes. Was the episode good, was it bad, and I guess the Flash messing with time didn't bring back the good version of Deadshot.
THE THUMBNAIL FAN ART
- I'm sure there are many fan fic writers who will be coming up with 'interesting ways' for Quake to convince Simmons to help her.
- The car chase was fun, but felt it went a minute too long
- Really seems like the goal of the episode was to the main cast of characters on the same page, including Robbie
- That breakaway wall was just... bad... really... really bad....
THE SLIDE SHOW GALLERY
|Some could argue that Coulson should be on the other side of the glass|
|The face of a man who sold his sold to the devil....|
|Even without going full 'Flaming Skull', Robbie is has a threatening feel to him|
So finally got around to playing the Forsaken content of Destiny 2.... and the unnecessary padding of the Spider's glorified fetch quest...
Hello Dwellers and Welcome To Comics From The Basement… Comic Books that act as an expanded universe for a franchise seen only on TV, V...
Hello Dwellers and Welcome to the Basement... So today (December 23) I'm 34 years old... which will be the last year I fall into the...
With what happened in last week's episode, the Vaadwaur are now an even bigger threat than the Alliance has first thought... and we do...