- This was episode 13 of Voyager's 5th season
- There is some obvious similarities with Noss in this episodes and Jaylah in Star Trek Beyond
- The extra insight into Tuvok's past with why he doesn't out right return Noss's affections is well handled, nothing felt rush and everything had a pay off
- Because of the time dynamic of the planet they are on, Noss's growing affection is shown every well and played perfectly
- This is one of Voyager's better episodes
- I really dislike the 'Janeway is always right' rule that Voyager plays under, particularly in a crisis situation, you mean to tell me Torres, Kim or Seven couldn't come up with a way to save the ship from the sink hole
Monday, December 5, 2016
Treks & Voyages: Gravity
Hello Dwellers & Welcome to the Basement... This is 'Treks & Voyages', basically an excuse for me to talk about random episodes of Star Trek when I have some freed up segments here on my pokey little YouTube channel. Much like the Ghostbusters Containment Unit, you can suggest which episodes I take a look at. First up from Star Trek: Voyager, the episode 'Gravity'
Here are highlights from my October 23, 2017 broadcast of Borderlands Get Borderlands The Handsome Collection for your X-Box One: http://a...
Hello Dwellers and Welcome To Comics From The Basement… Comic Books that act as an expanded universe for a franchise seen only on TV, V...
It's Wednesday October 18, 2017... and here are my quick thoughts on this week's episode of The Flash & DC's Legends of Tomo...
Here are highlights from my October 17, 2017 broadcast of Borderlands! Get Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for your PS4: http://amzn....