- This was episode 13 of Voyager's 5th season
- There is some obvious similarities with Noss in this episodes and Jaylah in Star Trek Beyond
- The extra insight into Tuvok's past with why he doesn't out right return Noss's affections is well handled, nothing felt rush and everything had a pay off
- Because of the time dynamic of the planet they are on, Noss's growing affection is shown every well and played perfectly
- This is one of Voyager's better episodes
- I really dislike the 'Janeway is always right' rule that Voyager plays under, particularly in a crisis situation, you mean to tell me Torres, Kim or Seven couldn't come up with a way to save the ship from the sink hole
Monday, December 5, 2016
Treks & Voyages: Gravity
Hello Dwellers & Welcome to the Basement... This is 'Treks & Voyages', basically an excuse for me to talk about random episodes of Star Trek when I have some freed up segments here on my pokey little YouTube channel. Much like the Ghostbusters Containment Unit, you can suggest which episodes I take a look at. First up from Star Trek: Voyager, the episode 'Gravity'
Here are clips from my January 17, 2018 broadcast of Mass Effect 3 Support This Channel By Shopping At Amazon With My Affiliate Link: ...
Hello Dwellers and Welcome To Comics From The Basement… Comic Books that act as an expanded universe for a franchise seen only on TV, V...
Here are clips from my January 15, 2018 broadcast of Ristar and BlazBlue Continuum Shift Support This Channel By Shopping At Amazon Wit...
Here are highlights from my January 12, 2018 broadcast of Mass Effect 3 Support This Channel By Shopping At Amazon With My Affiliate Li...