We're back with part two of the Wits path of Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis... we got Hot Balloons, Nazis, Beads that Glitter Like Fire and a God Machine to deal with!
-- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/fredcasden
- I botched the ending a couple of times, as I couldn't quite remember the dialog path to get Uberman to take Indy's place
- I actually got the Wits path confused with the Fists path while in the maze, because it's on the Fists path where you rescue Sophia from a hole
- Took me way to long to remember that the oily rag was needed to start the fire on the sub
- Can't believe I botched up badly with the Crescent Piece in the wrong spot
- It is possible to beat this game by leaving Sophia in the Dungeon or leaving her possessed by Nur-Ab-Sal