Fuller House Season 2
- There isn't much use of the nostalgia card in season two, in fact compared to season one, the use of bringing in former characters for one shots and even Danny, Joey, Becky & Jesse is handled much better, only using them when it makes sense.
- Andrea Barber channeled Lucille Barber in the Halloween episode, she had her mannerisms and facial expressions down to a T (in fact check out the tweet below she sent as a reply when I said as such on twitter!)
- While it was a tad bit creepy that Steve basically dated a DJ clone, it was awesome to see it played into the theme of the season of 'moving forward', that he and DJ let what they had slip away a long time ago and they basically helped each other find happiness with others
- The character of Jimmy Gibbler just works on so many levels as a perfect first true love for Stephanie, in that it allows to the show to address something that was never really shown on Full House which was what Stephanie was like following the death of her and DJ's mom
- While I don't reference this in the vlog, the meta humor is pretty damn good and is used more sparingly this season
@FredCasden Thank you! It was very special to me and an honor to portray Lucille Ball ❤️— Andrea Barber (@andreabarber) December 10, 2016