Earlier this month Disney premiered a Christmas Special for it's current Mickey Mouse TV series... and when you get right down to it... I didn't think it would have the plot it did...
CHRISTMAS BELLS AND WHISTLES
- Duck The Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special premiered December 9, 2016
- The basic plot, Donald declares he's going to stay up north to experience Christmas
- We, the viewers, are told by Ludwig Von Drake that Donald will die if he doesn't get to an a warmer climante
- We SEE Donald's physical condition deteriorate throughout the episode, particularly over a 'holiday theme montage' of him participating in Christmas activities
- This was all done as a moral of 'You can experience Christmas anywhere', which makes every Duck character (Daisy, Scrooge, Huey, Dewey & Louie and others) look like total idiots
- That animates is fine and I did laugh at the jokes, just didn't think Disney would create something like this for the Holiday Season