Extra episode of Tales from the TARDIS this week, as we go over part four of The Dalek Invasion of Earth, titled 'The End of Tomorrow'. Who knew that all roads lead to Bedfordshire?
- The episode premiered December 12, 1964 and had an audience 11.9 Million Viewers
- The Doctor is only seen in the opening of the episode as he's still out of it from when the Daleks doped him up in part 2
- Barbara running over Daleks in a fire truck is freaking awesome
- This episode takes advantage of being able to film outdoors with the use of the fire truck and a great exterior shot of humans pulling a heavy cart under the watch of the Robomen and a Dalek
- The build up to Susan's final episode hits a key moment as she's intrigued of rebuilding the world if the Daleks can be defeated
- The Slyther is just silly, considering the more realistic threat of alligators in the sewers of London