It's Monday and we had a new episode of Supergirl that we are recapping and review, the episode was titled 'Changing' (Season 2, Episode 6)
- Could Alex coming out to Kara have been more 'Lifetime / After School Special' in how it was presented? Don't get me wrong, but it felt very rushed and I think the character of Alex Danvers deserves better
- Jimmy Olsen as Guardian makes sense since they kinda wiped the memories of the guy who was that particularly hero in the comics... he does need to done the classic gold and blue because he looks too similar to Diggle's Spartan
- Parasite looked freaking awesome though he needed one less eye and a horn so that he could be one eye one horn giant purple people eater, that wouldn't look strange to me
- There needs to be more of drunk Kara....
- Super-friends reference FTW!
- Mon-El has been captured by Cadmus... that can't be good, but he did get Kara drunk which needs to happen more often