Tonight we're playing Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis, and unlike my earlier lets play of the game where it was the Team Path, I'm doing the 'Wits Path', which has a lot more puzzles... lets see how much of this I actually remember! -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/fredcasden
- Yes I've played this game so many times I can recite the dialog at times
- I went with the 'Wits Path' this time out because earlier on YouTube I've done the Team Path
- 20+ years later and the Omar Al-Jabbar and Paul Abdul names still give me a chuckle
- For the life of me I can't remember which keys on the keyboard correspond for push and pull
- I do have a lot (and I mean a lot) of the puzzles memorized, playing this game live on Twitch kind of shows that I think.
- I hope to do another live stream of this either on Friday night or Saturday to cover the remainder of the game under the Wits Path.