It's a Tuesday morning, had time to watch last night's episode of Gotham titled "Mad City: The Executioner" (Season 3, Episode 9) and of course I'm doing my recap and review of it!
- The stuff with Barnes was just too cartoony, everything felt just too over the top in my opinion, in particular the closing shot of him yelling guilty out the window at Arkham then turning to screaming it at camera / viewers
- Calling it know: Barnes is going to escape from Arkham and is going to go after Lee, Harvey and Jim
- I liked the stuff with Ivy, Selina and Bruce, this was pretty fun, even with the hitmen with crossbows chasing them, there were some light moments that made it enjoyable, I do suspect that will result in plenty of fics being shipped by the end of the week however (haha)
- Did Penguin forget that Nygma was a forensic scientist and has a very analytical mind, the second he said he was going to where Isabella was killed should've sent off some red flags, cause it doesn't take Nygma long to figure out that the new love of his life was killed
- All in all, this wasn't a good episode in my opinion