We're talking about Anime, and we're up to episode three of the series Blue Seed, titled "It's Spring! It's The Capital! I'll Do My Best!" (Who names these things?!)
- This episode was basically to transition Momiji from her High School life to becoming a member of the TAC
- I love the fact that despite the terror she's facing with the crow-demon, Momiji keeps her wits and focuses on trying to either escape or as a last resort try to fight back
- Staying with that, she does want to know what is going on and how she can help fight against Aragami
- Kunikida's mini arc in realizing he can't shelter Momiji from what's going on is handled well, even if it comes across as brief
- Not sure if the Crow-Demon has a name, but it looked pretty damn cool.