We're Talking Anime, and of course we're discussing episode seven of Blue Seed titled "I'm Fired Up! I'll Do It! Because I'm the Kushinada!!", which has a slightly different style plot as compared to the first six episodes
- Original Airdate: 11/16/1994 (English, 11/27/1999)
- The kidnap / ransom plot is certainly quite a different tale as compared to the monster of the week style episodes we have seen in the first six episodes (5 if you count the first two episodes as 1 story)
- The Kushinada project and how it relates to Momiji and her encounter with Orochi in the 2nd episode when it placed her in a ceramic field has some extra significance considering it comes into play here
- Having the Aragami disguise themselves as humans to achieve their goals adds a whole new ball of wax into the field, as gives more story telling options
- Momiji certainly was hell bent to find the kid, she really took it personally that the Aragami would use a child to try to get to her.
- Just based on his disguise, it's pretty obvious who was the chief villain in this episode