- Everything with Cisco felt a bit rushed as if to make sure he gets to be an active character with his 'Vibe' powers
- The tease of Caitlin becoming Killer Frost was very well done, since only she knows about it
- I feel like an idiot for thinking The Rival and Doctor Alchemy were one in the same
- I love the Golden Age Flash costume, and I'm happy to see Jay Garrick pop up to talk sense into Barry
- Jay's explanation on the effects of time travel on the time-space continuum was the best reason against it I've ever seen.
- The addition of Singh as a normal antagonist for Barry at his actual job is a nice way to freshen things up a bit.
- I'm expecting Wally West to fully become Kid Flash by the end of the season
- Overall this episode was better than the season premier