- The MacGyverisms in this episode are pretty quite clever for the most part.
- I can see the character of Ralph being one that pops up from time to time, if this show lasts long enough for that to happen.
- Bozer really serves no purpose beyond being a possible love interest to Riley
- Pat Thornton is so far the least developed of the main cast, and that is a do to there being too many characters forced into every episode.
- Because of the nature of this show being in 2016, the plot of going in to get someone out who has info being repeated twice raises some concerns
- Something I didn't notice until looking at the screen caps, is that Jack Dalton's father was in the Air Force, in the original MacGyver, Jack was a pilot (among many other things