- The ensemble cast concept continues to be a problem for the show, but at least nearly everyone had a point to the story
- When they came right out and said that Riley's character was going to be useless in this episode, I thought they would've been kidding, but nope, she's totally pointless
- Though I didn't say it in the video, Bozer actually had a point to being in an episode for once, though it made Mac look like an idiot for leaving his computer unsecured
- I can forgive the 'Pam Thorton is a female Jason Bourne' bit only because it served a purpose and it wasn't made a focus for too long.
- I expect Orlav to pop up again if this series gets a long run