Recap and Reviewing Legends of Tomorrow - JSAwesome Except For Vixen's Attitude Towards Ray
Hello Dwellers and Welcome to the Basement... Tonight we, well I, am going over the latest episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, titled 'The Justice Society of America', which certainly was a fun episode with one big exception.. as the title of this video indicates.
- I really could've done without 'Ray is not a real superhero because he doesn't have real super powers' nonsense in this episode as it left a sour taste in my mouth when it came to Vixen who I'm betting is going to be his real love interest for the season
- Not to mention that attitude is basically what leads to Nate getting to fulfill his destiny in becoming the new Commander Steel
- And for the record, lets remember than in addition to Ray most of the Legends (Rip, Sara, Mick, Jefferson and Martin - when they are not Firestorm) don't have superpowers!
- Great character moments with Martin as it lead to Sara getting put in a position she was being groomed for from the very start when you really think about her scenes with Rip
- Seeing why Hourman vanished at the end of the season one finale explained her was interesting, even if it's the most hokey reason to keep Vixen around.
- Seeing Nazi's getting beaten up never gets old