iZombie Apocalypse Part 3 'Six Feet Under and Rising'
On this week's episode, I'm going over issues 13-18 of the iZombie Comic Book Series, and it's where things get rather insane with a quite a number of new characters introduced.
- If the first 12 issues were going too slow, then issues 13-17 is where the pace is increased by a factor of five, because it's rapid introduction of new characters like the Dead Presidents and several brisk plot twists
- Because of the pace, it does feel as if we miss out on a lot, considering how issue 13 opens with Gwen, Scott and Ellie clearly did something in the style of Scooby-Doo, but we don't get to see it!
- Speaking of which, Ellie sure left Scott to hang down in that cavern for a while, several days at least for people to actually WORRY ABOUT HIM!
- Was it really necessary to know that Amon loves skeeball?
- Maybe it's cause I'm going through the entire series, but the artwork on the faces of every character is very similar, and it isn't until issue 18 where seeing something slightly different makes it noticeable
- Issue 18 is basically a 'throw away', as it's a prequel involving Diogenes and his early days with the White Coat Corporation and him being partnerned with Horatio before their initial encounter with Claire.