Dangerous Journey - Tales From The TARDIS
- How our heroes escape the cat is a bit... silly, straight out of Jurassic Park as if the cat was a T.Rex, so our heroes just stand perfectly still
- The plot with the DN9, Forrester and Smithers is so... dull... the concept of the the TARDIS crew being an inch tall, exploring a general area and getting far from the ship and having difficulty getting back to it is strong enough to stand on it's own
- I get WHY the insecticide plot is there, because there was for decades the controversy over the dangers they present to various animal life, because not all insects do harm to crops.
- I love the sets and the effort to give this episode a sense of size and scale, the fact that it's clear things were actually BUILT for this story is made even more impressive knowing this was a serialized television show made in 1964!
- Despite being introduced in this episode to add drama, Barbara's worry about being infected with insecticide doesn't get much development in the final chapter of this story, but I'll talk about that more next week.